Armor of the Acari
|Long Range Damage||14%||Cooldown Reduction||6.5%|
3-Piece Bonus: Every enemy damaged by Heatwave grants 25% Anomaly Power bonus for 10 seconds.
Armor of the Acari is an Upper Armor in Outriders. Armor of the Acari is part of the Acari Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Armor of the Acari Information
- Set: Acari Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Acari
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Every enemy damaged by Heatwave grants 25% Anomaly Power bonus for 10 seconds.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Armor of the Acari Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Armor of the Acari.
- Detonator: Overheat: Decrease the skill's cooldown by 50%.
- Tidal Wave: Headwave: The skill can be activated 1 more time before triggering the cooldown.
Armor of the Acari Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Armor of the Acari Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia