Armor of the Edge of Time
|Close Range Damage||14%||Cooldown Reduction||6.5%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage for both Temporal Blade and Cyclone Slice
Armor of the Edge of Time is an Upper Armor in Outriders. Armor of the Edge of Time is part of the Edge of Time Armor Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Armor of the Edge of Time Information
- Set: Edge of Time Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Edge of Time
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage for both Temporal Blade and Cyclone Slice
- Recommended Class: Trickster
Armor of the Edge of Time Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Armor of the Edge of Time.
- Rebound: Cyclone Slice: While the skill is active, reflect 50% of incoming bullets back at the enemy.
- Wind Slash: Cyclone Slice: Increase the skill's damage by 21,933.
Armor of the Edge of Time Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Armor of the Edge of Time Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia