Armor of the Reforged
|Long Range Damage||9.33%||Skills Life Leech||2.17%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase Feed the Flames damage and Thermal Bomb damage by 50%.
Armor of the Reforged is a Upper Armor in Outriders. Armor of the Reforged is part of the the Reforged Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Armor of the Reforged Information
- Set: Reforged Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Reforged
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase Feed the Flames damage and Thermal Bomb damage by 50%.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Armor of the Reforged Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Armor of the Reforged.
- Branded: Thermal Bomb: Enemies affected by the skill receives 40% more damage.
- Bullet Absorption: Feed the Flames: Replenishes 20% of ammo in your magazine for every enemy affected by the skill.
Armor of the Reforged Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Armor of the Reforged Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia