Assassin is a Subclass in Outriders. Assassin is a subclass of the Trickster. Subclasses are the secondary paths that players can take for their chosen Class through character progression. Each class in the game consists of three Class Branches which includes its own set of Major and Minor Traits, and as you level up, you will acquire Class Points which are used to unlock a trait that resonates with the class branch you are aiming for and eventually, acquiring all the traits will fully unlock and maximize the potential of your chosen path.
- Class: Trickster
- Subclass Type: Skill Damage, Anomaly Power
- Subclass Description: The Assassin path focuses on providing skill damage output for the Trickster class. It grants anomaly power and skill leech capabilities.
Listed below are the following Traits for this subclass. The Assassin has 25 traits in its tree. In order to branch out to this subclass, players will need to acquire Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up and use it to unlock the Trickster (Trait) first and the rest of the traits that are tied to the tree. You can respec your Class Points at any given time without any costs or penalties.
- Arms Trick: Increase Close Range Weapon Damage by 15%. (There are four nodes of this trait)
- Bulletstorm: Decrease reload time by 20%.
- Death Probability: Increase your Weapon Damage by 8%. (There are three nodes of this trait)
- Shotgun Master: Increase your shotgun weapon damage by 15%. Shotgun weapons will drop chance by 12%.
- Equilibrium: Decrease the cooldown of your MOVEMENT skills by 15%.
- Deadly Shadow: Increase your Critical Damage by 20%.
- Disruptive Firepower: Activation of DECEPTION skills increases your Weapon Damage by 50% for 8 seconds.
- Singularity: Decrease the cooldown of your DECEPTION skills by 15%.
- Ace of Trumps: Increase Armor Piercing by 15%. (There are two nodes of this trait)
- Unforseen End:When attacking enemies from behind, all your Weapon Damage is increased by 20%. (There are two nodes of this trait)
- Scion of the Power: When your DAMAGE skill ends, increase your Weapon Damage by 50% for 8 seconds.
- Transfusion: Increase your Weapon Leech by 5%.
- Bounty Hunter: Increase your Weapon Damage against Elites by 15%.
- Oddity Summation: Increase your magazine size by 50%.
- Shotgun Adept: Increase your shotgun weapon damage by 12%.
- Assault Adept: Increase your assault weapon damage by 12%.
- Cold Calculation: For each enemy in Close Range, your Weapon Damage is increased by 8%.
Assassin Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia