Assault Master (Trickster) is a Trickster Trait in Outriders. Assault Master (Trickster) is an exclusive trait for the Trickster class. Traits are passive abilities that are divided into two types which are categorized as Major and Minor Traits, Major Traits are the large circular nodes indicated on the tree which grant various strong bonuses, while Minor Traits are the small circular nodes that yield small bonuses.
Assault Master (Trickster) Information
- Class: Trickster
- Subclass: Reaver
- Trait Type: Major
- Increase your assault weapon damage by 7% for each unlocked Concentration class node.
- Assault weapons will drop chance by 12%.
- Assault Weapons: Assault Rifle, Light Machinegun, Submachine Gun, and Double Gun.
How to Find Assault Master (Trickster)
- Prerequisite: Concentration
- Assault Master (Trickster) requires ??? class point(s) to be unlocked.
- Assault Master (Trickster) is a trait exclusive for the Trickster class and it can be found under the Reaver subclass.
Assault Master (Trickster) Notes & Tips
- Unlocking a trait requires the player to spend a certain number of Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up. Players can respec their Class Points at any given time without spending any resources or penalties.