|Effect||Weakness afflicted on enemies lasts 30% longer.|
Atrophy is a Trickster Trait in Outriders. Atrophy is an exclusive trait for the Trickster class. Traits are passive abilities that are divided into two types which are categorized as Major and Minor Traits, Major Traits are the large circular nodes indicated on the tree which grant various strong bonuses, while Minor Traits are the small circular nodes that yield small bonuses.
- Class: Trickster
- Subclass: Harbinger
- Trait Type: Minor
- Weakness afflicted on enemies lasts 30% longer.
How to Find Atrophy
- Prerequisite: Anomaly Persistence
- Atrophy requires ??? class point(s) to be unlocked.
- Atrophy is a trait exclusive for the Trickster class and it can be found under the Harbinger subclass.
Atrophy Notes & Tips
- Unlocking a trait requires the player to spend a certain number of Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up. Players can respec their Class Points at any given time without spending any resources or penalties.