Boots of the Acari
|Close Range Damage||12%||Long Range Damage||14%|
Every enemy damaged by Heatwave grants 25% Anomaly Power bonus for 10 seconds.
Boots of the Acari are Footgear in Outriders. Boots of the Acari is part of the Acari Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Boots of the Acari Information
- Set: Acari Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Acari
- Set Bonus Effect: Every enemy damaged by Heatwave grants 25% Anomaly Power bonus for 10 seconds.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Boots of the Acari Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Boots of the Acari.
- Master Consumer: Overheat: The skill consumes either Fire or Ash status to deal damage. Consuming both at once increases the damage by 150%.
- Hellfire: Heatwave: If the skill damages 3 enemies, all subsequent enemies will receive additional 30,262 damage.
Boots of the Acari Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Boots of the Acari Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia