Boots of the Lava Lich
|Skills Life Leech||3%||Cooldown Reduction||6.5%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage and decrease cooldown of Eruption.
Boots of the Lava Lich are Footgear in Outriders. Boots of the Lava Lich is part of the Lava Lich Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Boots of the Lava Lich Information
- Set: Lava Lich Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Lava Lich
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage and decrease cooldown of Eruption.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Boots of the Lava Lich Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Boots of the Lava Lich.
- Even Odds: Increase your Maximum Health by 5% for each enemy within a 10 meter radius around you. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Volcanic Armor: F.A.S.E.R Beam: Reduces incoming Anomaly Damage by 25% and weapon Damage by 25% when the skill is active.
Boots of the Lava Lich Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Boots of the Lava Lich Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia