|Status Power||20%||Skills Life Leech||3.5%|
3-Piece Bonus: Reverting time replenish your ammo in your clip.
Chronosuit Footgear are Footgear in Outriders. Chronosuit Footgear is part of the Chronosuit Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Chronosuit Footgear Information
- Set: Chronosuit Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Chronosuit
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Reverting time replenish your ammo in your clip.
- Recommended Class: Trickster
Chronosuit Footgear Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Chronosuit Footgear.
- Shield of the Fallen: Twisted Rounds: When the skill ends, add 10% of your Maximum Health as Shield for each enemy killed by the skill.
- Diffuse: Sprinting increases your Armor by 496,482 and Resistance by 50%
Chronosuit Footgear Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Chronosuit Footgear Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia