Crown of the Borealis Monarch
|Status Power||30%||Long Range Damage||10%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increases Weapon Damage on Frozen enemies by 90%. Also, Critical Hit Damage is increased by 10% for all party members for 8 seconds after Cold Snap usage.
Crown of the Borealis Monarch is a Headgear in Outriders. Crown of the Borealis Monarch is part of Borealis Monarch Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Crown of the Borealis Monarch Information
- Set: Borealis Monarch Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Borealis Monarch
- Set Bonus Effect: Increases Weapon Damage on Frozen enemies by 90%. Also, Critical Hit Damage is increased by 10% for all party members for 8 seconds after Cold Snap usage.
- Class: Technomancer
Crown of the Borealis Monarch Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod and one Tier 2 or Tier 1 Armor Mod. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to dismantle it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Crown of the Borealis Monarch.
- Twins: Cryo Turret: Two turrets can be placed before triggering the cooldown.
- Painful Chill: Cold Snap: Applies extra 37,154 damage to all enemies affected by the skill.
Crown of the Borealis Monarch Acquisition
- Drops at: All legendaries are world drops
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Crown of the Borealis Monarch Tips & Builds
- Currently the 90% crit bonus is bugged and does not give the full 90%, additive or multiplicative. As of the most recent patch on April 30th 2021 the English text on this armor set was corrected, swapping the crit and freeze bonuses. From 10% weapon damage to frozen and 90% crit for the party, to 90% weapon damage to frozen and 10% crit for the party, meaning the set was never bugged but that the in-game item description was not reflective of the actual bonuses.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia