Deathproof Chest Armor
|Armor||545||Bonus Fire Power||99|
|Close Range Damage||8.66%||Healing Received||9.33%|
3-Piece Bonus: Reduce the cooldown of Boulderdash by 90%.
Deathproof Chest Armor is a Upper Armor in Outriders. Deathproof Chest Armor is part of the Deathproof Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Deathproof Chest Armor Information
- Set: Deathproof Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Deathproof
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Reduce the cooldown of Boulderdash by 90%.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Deathproof Chest Armor Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Deathproof Chest Armor.
- Increase Duration: Reflect Bullets: Increases the skill's duration by 40%.
- Primal Armor: Boulderdash: Double your Armor when the skill ends for 10 seconds.
Deathproof Chest Armor Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Deathproof Chest Armor Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia