|Close Range Damage||8%||Healing Received||8%|
3-Piece Bonus: Reduce the cooldown of Boulderdash by 90%.
Deathproof Footgear are Footgear in Outriders. Deathproof Footgear is part of the Deathproof Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Deathproof Footgear Information
- Set: Deathproof Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Deathproof
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Reduce the cooldown of Boulderdash by 90%.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Deathproof Footgear Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Deathproof Footgear.
- Life of the Party: Incoming damage is reduced by 5% for each enemy in Close Range. Stacks up to 8 times.
- Primal Constitution: Boulderdash: Each enemy you damage increases your Maximum Health by 307 for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times.
Deathproof Footgear Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Deathproof Footgear Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia