Close Range, Tank, Stand your Ground.
Healing Mechanic: As the Devastator, you will recover health from slain enemies that stood too close.
Devastator is a Class in Outriders. Classes are the different forms of gameplay that a player can choose. There are four different classes in the game and each class composes of its distinct attacks, moves, skills, traits, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Class Type: Tank
- Key Words: Close Range, Tank, Stand your Ground.
- Healing Mechanic: As the Devastator, you will recover health from slain enemies that stood too close.
- Class Description: Take point and defend your allies. Ground and foes alike will tremble as you pass.
Listed below are the following Skills of the Devastator. Players can equip up to three of these active abilities that are used in combat.
- Gravity Jump
- Reflect Bullets
- Stone Explosion
Listed below are the following Traits of the Devastator. Traits are augments or passive abilities that buffs the stats of the character and further strengthens the Skills. Each class has three different paths that you can follow and unlock a sub-class specialization. In order to start on which path that you want to take, players must unlock the Devastator (Trait) first and then branch out to the sub-class that you want. You can respec your Class Points that was spent on a Trait that you've unlocked at any given time without spending any resources.
- Havoc: Increase your physical damage by 8%.
- Shotgun Adept: Increase your shotgun weapons damage by 12%.
- Shotgun Master: Increase your shotgun weapons damage by 20% and increase the chance of dropping shotgun weapons by 12%.
- Brawler: Increase your physical damage at close range by 15%.
- Perpetual Motion: Reduce the cooldown of your Kinetic skills by 15%.
- Steady Hands: Decrease your weapon recoil by 30%.
- Assault Adept: Increase your assault weapons damage by 12%.
- Assault Master: Increase your assault weapons damage by 20% and increase the chance of dropping assault weapons by 12%.
- Heirloom Armor: When an enemy dies in close range. 20% of their armor will be transferred to you for 10 seconds.
- Profit Squared: Picking up ammunition heals you for 5%.
- Bull's Eye: Increase your critical damage by 20%.
- Altered Charge: After a Kinetic ability ends, increase your physical damage by 20% for 10 seconds.
- Dry Them Out: Increase your weapon leech by 5%.
- Bulletstorm: Decrease the time it takes to reload your weapon by 20%.
- Ammo Stockpile: Increase your mag size by 50%.
- Confrontation: Enemies who damage you will have their physical damage reduced by 10% for 5 seconds. The effect is doubled if you damage that enemy as well.
- Champion: Using Protection skills increases physical damage by 60% for 5 seconds.
- Armorbreaker: Increase your armor penetration by 10%.
- Bounty Hunter: Increase physical damage against Elites by 15%. Reduce their damage against you by 15%.
- Colossus: Increase your health points by 10%.
- Tank: Increase your armor bonus by 20%.
- Vim and Vigor: Increase physical damage by 10% for each unlocked Anomaly in Veins class node.
- Resistance Paragon: Increase your resistance by 20%.
- Strong Arm of the Anomaly: After using Stone Push, increase resistance penetration by 15% for each hit enemy for 10 seconds.
- Into the Fray: Increase your damage mitigation by 20% for 10 seconds after your Kinetic skills end.
- Anomaly in Veins: Increase health regeneration by 1%.
- Through the Mob: Increase your armor bonus by 15% for each enemy in close range. The effect stacks up to 10 times.
- Stone Circle: Extend the distance considered to be close range by an additional 2 meters.
- Outrider Commander: Increase all healing by 20% and shield values by 20% for you and your allies.
- Unending Watch: Reduce the cooldown of your Protection skills by 15%.
- Resist the Mob: Increase resistance by 15% for each enemy in close range. The effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Overlord of the Battleground: Gain additional 10% health for each enemy that died at Close Range.
- Unbroken Vow: You have 100% chance to ignore damage that would kill you and instantly heal for 50% of your health points. The effect may occur once every 180 seconds.
- Anomaly Reservoir: Increase your Anomaly power bonus by 6%.
- Rejuvenation: Increase your skill leech by 10%.
- Bloodbath: Increase damage dealt by Bleed by 30%.
- Paladin: Using Protection skills increases Anomaly power by 60% for 5 seconds.
- Pure Anomaly: Increase your resistance penetration by 15%.
- Perpetual Motion: Reduce the cooldown of your Kinetic skills by 20%.
- Anomaly Bullets: Increase firepower by 15% of your anomaly power.
- Endless Tremors: Reduce the cooldown of Seismic skills by 15%.
- Strong Arm of the Law: Double the damage of Stone Push.
- Executioner: Increase damage by 20% against enemies with less than 30% of health points.
- Red Rivers: Increases the duration of Bleed by 30%.
- Blood Donation: You are healed for 50% of damage caused by Bleed.
- Protected by the Anomaly: Increase your armor bonus by 40% of your anomaly power.
- Skilled Sentry: Increase armor by 20% and resistance by 20% for 10 seconds after your skills end.
- Earth's Heritage: Double Seismic skills damage.
Devastator Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia