Distant Flame is a Pyromancer Trait in Outriders. Distant Flame is an exclusive trait for the Pyromancer class. Traits are passive abilities that are divided into two types which are categorized as Major and Minor Traits, Major Traits are the large circular nodes indicated on the tree which grant various strong bonuses, while Minor Traits are the small circular nodes that yield small bonuses.
Distant Flame Information
- Class: Pyromancer
- Subclass: Fire Storm
- Trait Type: Major
- Increase your Anomaly Power by 2.5% for each unlocked Magma Golem class node.
How to Find Distant Flame
- Prerequisite: Magma Golem
- Distant Flame requires ??? class point(s) to be unlocked.
- Distant Flame is a trait exclusive for the Pyromancer class and it can be found under the Fire Storm subclass.
Distant Flame Notes & Tips
- Unlocking a trait requires the player to spend a certain number of Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up. Players can respec their Class Points at any given time without spending any resources or penalties.