|Effect||SEISMIC skills cooldown is reduced by 15%.|
Endless Tremors is a Devastator Trait in Outriders. Endless Tremors is an exclusive trait for the Devastator class. Traits are passive abilities that are divided into two types which are categorized as Major and Minor Traits, Major Traits are the large circular nodes indicated on the tree which grant various strong bonuses, while Minor Traits are the small circular nodes that yield small bonuses.
Endless Tremors Information
- Class: Devastator
- Subclass: Seismic Shifter
- Trait Type: Minor
- SEISMIC skills cooldown is reduced by 15%.
- Affected Skills: Earthquake, ???, ???
How to Find Endless Tremors
- Prerequisite: Anomaly Reservoir
- Endless Tremors requires ??? class point(s) to be unlocked.
- Endless Tremors is a trait exclusive for the Devastator class and it can be found under the Seismic Shifter subclass.
Endless Tremors Notes & Tips
- Unlocking a trait requires the player to spend a certain number of Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up. Players can respec their Class Points at any given time without spending any resources or penalties.