Fire Storm is a Subclass in Outriders. Fire Storm is a subclass of the Pyromancer. Subclasses are the secondary paths that players can take for their chosen Class through character progression. Each class in the game consists of three Class Branches which includes its own set of Major and Minor Traits, and as you level up, you will acquire Class Points which are used to unlock a trait that resonates with the class branch you are aiming for and eventually, acquiring all the traits will fully unlock and maximize the potential of your chosen path.
Fire Storm Information
- Class: Pyromancer
- Subclass Type: Skill Damage, Anomaly Power
- Subclass Description: The Fire Storm subclass is a path that maximizes the stats of the Pyromancer's skills, Anomaly Power, and the Burning effect that you apply against marked enemies.
Fire Storm Traits
Listed below are the following Traits for this subclass. The Fire Storm has 25 traits in its tree. In order to branch out to this subclass, players will need to acquire Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up and use it to unlock the Pyromancer (Trait) first and the rest of the traits that are tied to the tree. You can respec your Class Points at any given time without any costs or penalties.
- Magma Golem: Increase your Health by 10%. (There are five nodes of this trait)
- Unquenchable: Increase your Skill Leech by 6%. (There are three nodes of this trait)
- Warm Up: Reduce IGNITE skills cooldown by 15%. (There are two nodes of this trait)
- Armor Melting: Increases your Armor Piercing against Marked enemies by 30%.
- Steady Fire: Decrease weapon recoil by 30%.
- Master of the Armor: Increase your Armor by 20%.
- Meltdown: Burn afflicted on enemies deals 20% more damage.
- Incinerate: The moment Burn ends on an enemy, inflict the Ash status.
- Curse of the Pompeii: Ash-afflicted enemies last 15% longer.
- Gifted: Increase Weapon Damage and Anomaly Power by 5%.
- Master of the Resistance: Increase your Resistance by 20%.
- Distant Flame: Increase your Anomaly Power by 2.5% for each unlocked Magma Golem class node.
- All Guns Blazing: Increase Weapon Damage after any skill activation by 20% for 7 seconds.
- Let Them Burn: Burn afflicted on enemies lasts 20% longer.
- Anomalous Lava: Activating IGNITE skills increases your Armor by 45% for 10 seconds.
- Fuel for the Embers: Doubles Skill Leech when under 30% of Health.
- Trial by Fire: Enemies afflicted by Burn receive 15% more damage.
- Magma Elemental: Activating IGNITE skills increases your Armor Piercing by 45% and Resistance Piercing by 45% for 10 seconds.
Fire Storm Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia