Goggles of the Edge of Time
|Armor||20,701||Bonus Firepower||14.4 K|
|Status Power||20%||Close Range Damage||14%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage for both Temporal Blade and Cyclone Slice.
Goggles of the Edge of Time is a Headgear in Outriders. Goggles of the Edge of Time is part of the Edge of Time Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Goggles of the Edge of Time Information
- Set: Edge of Time Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Edge of Time
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage for both Temporal Blade and Cyclone Slice.
- Recommended Class: Trickster
Goggles of the Edge of Time Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Goggles of the Edge of Time.
- Double Slice: Temporal Blade: Damaged enemies are additionally cut with an Anomalic Slice dealing 50% damage.
- Speed Up: Cyclone Slice: Allows 25% faster movement while the skill is active.
Goggles of the Edge of Time Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Goggles of the Edge of Time Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia