Grim Inventor's Boots
|Close Range Damage||14%||Cooldown Reduction||6%|
3-Piece Bonus: While Tool of Destruction is active, a confirmed hit with Pain Launcher refills 20% ammunition for both minigun and the RPG. This only happens once for each Tool of Destruction usage.
Grim Inventor's Boots are Footgear in Outriders. Grim Inventor's Boots is part of the Grim Inventor Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Grim Inventor's Boots Information
- Set: Grim Inventor Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Grim Reaper
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: While Tool of Destruction is active, a confirmed hit with Pain Launcher refills 20% ammunition for both minigun and the RPG. This only happens once for each Tool of Destruction usage.
- Recommended Class: Technomancer
Grim Inventor's Boots Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Grim Inventor's Boots.
- Bigger Sector: Pain Launcher: Launched rockets cover 45% more area.
- Rain of Pain: Pain Launcher: Decreases the skill's cooldown by 34%.
Grim Inventor's Boots Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Grim Inventor's Boots Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia