Helmet of the Acari
|Skills Life Leech||4.49%||Status Power||30%|
3-Piece Bonus: Every enemy damaged by Heatwave grants 25% Anomaly Power bonus for 10 seconds.
Helmet of the Acari is a Headgear in Outriders. Helmet of the Acari is part of Acari Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Helmet of the Acari Information
- Set: Acari Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Acari
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Every enemy damaged by Heatwave grants 25% Anomaly Power bonus for 10 seconds.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Helmet of the Acari Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Helmet of the Acari.
- Fire Tsunami: Heatwave: Increase the width of the fire wall.
- Ember Shield: Overheat: Each status consumed by the skill increases your Resistance by 10% for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times.
Helmet of the Acari Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Helmet of the Acari Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia