Helmet of the Lava Lich
|Cooldown Reduction||6%||Skills Life Leech||3%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage and decrease cooldown of Eruption.
Helmet of the Lava Lich is a Headgear in Outriders. Helmet of the Lava Lich is part of the Lava Lich Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Helmet of the Lava Lich Information
- Set: Lava Lich Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Lava Lich
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage and decrease cooldown of Eruption.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Helmet of the Lava Lich Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Helmet of the Lava Lich.
- Ashen Champion: F.A.S.E.R Beam: Inflicts Ash on enemies instead of Burn. Each enemy hit boosts your Anomaly Power by 15% for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Magma Coat: Eruption: Increases the lava's damage overtime by 39,879.
Helmet of the Lava Lich Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Helmet of the Lava Lich Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia