Lava Lich is a Set Bonus in Outriders, granted by the Lava Lich Set. Set Bonuses are unique Combat buffs activated by equipping 3 or more pieces of Legendary Armor belonging in the same set. Although players may wield a combination of different Armor pieces to maximize raw Stats, it is recommended to equip at least 3 pieces from the same Legendary Armor Set to trigger the desired Set Bonus.
Lava Lich Information
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage and decrease cooldown of Eruption.
- Legendary Armor Set: Lava Lich Set
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Lava Lich Armor Pieces
Set Bonuses are only activated when a player equips 3 or more pieces of Legendary Armor from the same set. To trigger Lava Lich, equip any 3 of the following Legendary Armor from the Lava Lich Set:
- Helmet of the Lava Lich
- Upper Robe of the Lava Lich
- Charms of the Lava Lich
- Lower Robe of the Lava Lich
- Boots of the Lava Lich
Lava Lich Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia