|Cooldown Reduction||6%||Close Range Damage||13%|
3-Piece Bonus: Endless Mass pulls enemies and makes them share damage.
Marshal's Footgear are Footgear in Outriders. Marshal's Footgear is part of the Marshal's Armor Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Marshal's Footgear Information
- Set: Marshal's Armor Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Marshal
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Endless Mass pulls enemies and makes them share damage.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Marshal's Footgear Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Marshal's Footgear.
- Despair: Gravity Leap: Enemies within the damagee radius of Gravity leap will receive 1.5 times more Anomaly damage for 5 seconds.
- Bleed Them All: Endless Mass: Inflicts Bleed on all the enemies pulled by the skill.
Marshal's Footgear Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Marshal's Footgear Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia