|Close Range Damage||13%||Skills Life Leech||3%|
3-Piece Bonus: Endless Mass pulls enemies and makes them share damage.
Marshal's Helmet is a Headgear in Outriders. Marshal's Helmet is part of the Marhal's Armor Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Marshal's Helmet Information
- Set: Marshal's Armor Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Marshal
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Endless Mass pulls enemies and makes them share damage.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Marshal's Helmet Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Marshal's Helmet.
- Wide Horizons: Endless Mass: Increases the skill's radius by 25%.
- Life Absorption: Gravity Leap: Heal for 100% of damage dealt. If your target dies, heal for 200% of the damage dealt.
Marshal's Helmet Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Marshal's Helmet Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia