Mask of the Cannonball
|Short range damage||??||Status Power||??|
3-piece Bonus: Killing an enemy with melee skill replenishes ammunition in your current magazine.
Mask of the Cannonball is a Headgear in Outriders. Mask of the Cannonball is part of the Cannonball Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Mask of the Cannonball Information
- Set: Cannonball Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Cannonball
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-piece Bonus: Killing an enemy with melee skill replenishes ammunition in your current magazine.
- Recommended Class: Universal
Mask of the Cannonball Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Mask of the Cannonball.
- Purity: Reduces the duration of negative statuses by 75%.
- Bloodlust: Killing Shots increase your Firepower by 17 505. Stacks up to 3 times and deteriorates every 10 seconds.
Mask of the Cannonball Acquisition
- Randomly Dropped NO
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: Explore the Forgotten Chapel
Mask of the Cannonball Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia