Mitigation in Motion
|Effect||When your DAMAGE skills end, increase your damage mitigation by 10% for 10 seconds.|
Mitigation in Motion is a Trickster Trait in Outriders. Mitigation in Motion is an exclusive trait for the Trickster class. Traits are passive abilities that are divided into two types which are categorized as Major and Minor Traits, Major Traits are the large circular nodes indicated on the tree which grant various strong bonuses, while Minor Traits are the small circular nodes that yield small bonuses.
Mitigation in Motion Information
- Class: Trickster
- Subclass: Harbinger
- Trait Type: Major
- When your DAMAGE skills end, increase your damage mitigation by 10% for 10 seconds.
- Affected Skills: Temporal Blade, Twisted Rounds, Roundslice
How to Find Mitigation in Motion
- Prerequisite: Singularity
- Mitigation in Motion requires ??? class point(s) to be unlocked.
- Mitigation in Motion is a trait exclusive for the Trickster class and it can be found under the Harbinger subclass.
Mitigation in Motion Notes & Tips
- Unlocking a trait requires the player to spend a certain number of Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up. Players can respec their Class Points at any given time without spending any resources or penalties.