Outriders Wiki Guide All Outriders Classes, Skills, Traits, Weapons, Armor, locations, bosses, enemies, and walkthroughs! Find out everything you need to know about the game!
Outriders Wiki Guide
Outriders Wiki Guide is a compendium of guides for Outriders: The Outriders Wiki includes information regarding Classes, Skills, Traits, Armor, Weapons, Locations, Secrets, and relevant information on Bosses, Builds, and more. Outriders is a 1-3 player, drop-in-drop-out, co-op shooter, set in an original dark and desperate sci-fi universe. The game will be feature complete at launch, including end-game content, and has no live services or DLC planned.
Outriders is a 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe. As mankind bleeds out in the trenches of Enoch, you’ll create your own Outrider and embark on a journey across the hostile planet. With rich storytelling spanning a diverse world, you’ll leave behind the slums and shantytowns of the First City and traverse forests, mountains, and desert in the pursuit of a mysterious signal. Combining intense gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted weaponry and gear-sets, OUTRIDERS offers countless hours of gameplay from one of the finest shooter developers in the industry,
Outriders is a co-op shooter developed by People Can Fly and published by Square Enix that will be released in April 2021 for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Steam, and Stadia. A demo was also publicly available on February 25, 2021.
- Official Release Date: April 1, 2021.
- Demo Release Date: February 25, 2021.
- Four Unique Classes: Create and customize your own OUTRIDERS and choose from one of four unique classes to annihilate your enemy – each with its own devastating array of abilities.
- A Dark and Desperate Journey: Discover the hostile planet of Enoch as you embark on a journey to the source of a mysterious signal.
- Intense Shooter & Deep RPG: A true genre-hybrid, OUTRIDERS combines brutal and bloody combat with deep role-playing systems – including sprawling skill trees and endless gear modifications.
- A co-op of up to Three Players: Play single-player or join up to two friends in drop-in drop-out co-op as you tackle the horrors of a hyper-evolved planet.
- Scavenge and Adept: Customize and upgrade your Outrider with countless items of mod-able guns and gear, as you leave humanity behind.