Plague Sower's Hands
|Cooldown Reduction||7%||Healing Received||14%|
3-Piece Bonus: Upon Applying Toxic Status, gain 5% damage reduction for 5 seconds.
Plague Sower's Hands is one of the Gloves in Outriders. Plague Sower's Hands is part of the the Plague Sower Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Plague Sower's Hands Information
- Set: Plague Sower Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Plague Sower
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Upon Applying Toxic Status, gain 5% damage reduction for 5 seconds.
- Recommended Class: Technomancer
Plague Sower's Hands Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Plague Sower's Hands.
- Euthanizer: Deal 25% more damage against enemies afflicted by toxic.
- Trick Up the Sleeve: Blighted Rounds: While the skill is active, killing shots grant you 30% extra bullets in your mag.
Plague Sower's Hands Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Plague Sower's Hands Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia