Plague Sower's Trousers
|Status Power||20%||Healing Received||14%|
3-Piece Bonus: Upon Applying Toxic Status, gain 5% damage reduction for 5 seconds.
Plague Sower's Trousers is a Lower Armor in Outriders. Plague Sower's Trousers is part of the the Plague Sower Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Plague Sower's Trousers Information
- Set: Plague Sower Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Plague Sower
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Upon Applying Toxic Status, gain 5% damage reduction for 5 seconds.
- Recommended Class: Technomancer
Plague Sower's Trousers Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Plague Sower's Trousers.
- Med Burst: Blighted Turret: The turret replenishes 35% of the maximum Health to each ally within a 6 meter radius around itself when destroyed.
- Spare Mag: Blighted Rounds: The skill is effective for one additional magazine before triggering the cooldown.
Plague Sower's Trousers Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Plague Sower's Trousers Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia