Reaver is a Subclass in Outriders. Reaver is a subclass of the Trickster. Subclasses are the secondary paths that players can take for their chosen Class through character progression. Each class in the game consists of three Class Branches which includes its own set of Major and Minor Traits, and as you level up, you will acquire Class Points which are used to unlock a trait that resonates with the class branch you are aiming for and eventually, acquiring all the traits will fully unlock and maximize the potential of your chosen path.
- Class: Trickster
- Subclass Type: Close-Combat Effectiveness, Movement
- Subclass Description: The Reaver subclass focuses on elements that improve close-combat effectiveness and buffs your character's movement.
Listed below are the following Traits for this subclass. The Reaver has 29 traits in its tree. In order to branch out to this subclass, players will need to acquire Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up and use it to unlock the Trickster (Trait) first and the rest of the traits that are tied to the tree. You can respec your Class Points at any given time without any costs or penalties.
- Concentration: Increase your Anomaly Power by 6%. (There are seven nodes of this trait)
- Life Transfer: Increase your Skill Leech by 6%. (There are three nodes of this trait)
- Disturbance Coating: Increase your Resistance Piercing by 10%. (There are two nodes of this trait)
- Anomaly Scything: Activation Melee skill increases your Anomaly Power by 30% for 5 seconds.
- Against the Odds: When surrounded by enemies, reloading your weapon deals 8 damage and interrupts enemies' abilities. Damage scales with Anomaly Power.
- Cycle of Life and Death: Gain additional 10% health for each enemy that died at Close Range.
- Assault Master: Increase your assault weapon damage by 40%. Assault weapons will drop chance by 12%.
- Continuum: Decrease the cooldown of your DAMAGE skills by 15%. (There are two nodes of this trait)
- Wither Scything: Your class Melee skill inflicts Weakness to all enemies hit.
- Shield's Increment: Increase Shield gain by 10%.
- Countershield: Activating your DECEPTION skills increases Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Atrophy: Weakness afflicted on enemies lasts 30% longer.
- Combat Shield's Timeline: Activating your MOVEMENT skills increases Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Anomalic Acceleration: When your DAMAGE skill ends, increase your Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Leap of Clincher: Activating your MOVEMENT skills, increases your Resistance Piercing by 15% for 10 seconds.
- Scion of the Void: At the end of any DAMAGE skill, increase your Armor Piercing by 30% and Resistance Piercing by 25% for 10 seconds.
- Shadow's Embrace: Your Firepower is increased by 15% of your Anomaly Power.
- Shielded Readiness: You will not be healded for each enemy that dies in Close Range. Instead, your Shield gain will be increased by an additional 20%.
- Altered Executioner: For each enemy in Close Range, your Anomaly Power is increased by 10%.
Reaver Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia