Seismic Commander's Footgear
|Stat Two||???||Stat Three||???|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
Seismic Commander's Footgear are Footgear in Outriders. Seismic Commander's Footgear is part of the Seismic Commander Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Seismic Commander's Footgear Information
- Set: Seismic Commander Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Seismic Commander Set
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Seismic Commander's Footgear Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Seismic Commander's Footgear.
- Second Quake: Earthquake: The skill can be activate 1 more time before triggering the cooldown.
- Sharpened Spike: Impale: The skill deals 67 more damage.
Seismic Commander's Footgear Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Seismic Commander's Footgear Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia