Seismic Commander's Gloves
|Status Power||30%||Skills Life Leech||4.49%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
Seismic Commander's Gloves is one of the Gloves in Outriders. Seismic Commander's Gloves is part of the Seismic Commander Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Seismic Commander's Gloves Information
- Set: Seismic Commander Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Seismic Commander Set
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Seismic Commander's Gloves Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Seismic Commander's Gloves.
- Mods 1: T3 Asunder. Earthquake: Using the skill permanently reduces the armor of affected enemies by 20%.
- Mods 2: T1 Ground Crush. Earthquake: Increases the skill's base damage by x (varies by item level).
Seismic Commander's Gloves Acquisition
- Drops at: Random legendary drop, Tiago's elite offer.
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Seismic Commander's Gloves Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia