|Effect||Increase Armor by 20% and Resistance by 20% for 10 seconds when your skills end.|
Skilled Sentry is a Devastator Trait in Outriders. Skilled Sentry is an exclusive trait for the Devastator class. Traits are passive abilities that are divided into two types which are categorized as Major and Minor Traits, Major Traits are the large circular nodes indicated on the tree which grant various strong bonuses, while Minor Traits are the small circular nodes that yield small bonuses.
Skilled Sentry Information
- Class: Devastator
- Subclass: Seismic Shifter
- Trait Type: Major
- Increase Armor by 20% and Resistance by 20% for 10 seconds when your skills end.
How to Find Skilled Sentry
- Prerequisite: Rejuvenation
- Skilled Sentry requires ??? class point(s) to be unlocked.
- Skilled Sentry is a trait exclusive for the Devastator class and it can be found under the Seismic Shifter subclass.
Skilled Sentry Notes & Tips
- Unlocking a trait requires the player to spend a certain number of Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up. Players can respec their Class Points at any given time without spending any resources or penalties.