Stats for Outriders covers the various attributes of the playable character. On this page, you can find all the information related to Attributes, Enemy Stats, Status Ailments, Character Stats, and many more. To check the various player stats, go to the Menu > Inventory Tab > and press the corresponding button indicated on the lower left of the screen to open the Stats window of your character.
- When you are affected by the Bleed status, you will receive damage over time while moving. You can avoid taking damage from Bleed by standing still for the duration of the effect.
- When you are affected by the Burn status, you can remove the status and avoid damage by rolling.
- The Toxic effect is removed when you receive Healing during its duration.
- You can break through crowd control effects. When you are affected by Ash or Freeze. You can use your melee attack to break free.
- Players can be granted Status Immunity through certain item Mods. While the effect lasts, you are completely immune to all status effects and enemy attacks will not apply them.
Dead But Not Out
- When you die you respawn outside of the arena you were defeated in. In Co-op, however, instead of dying instantly, your character will enter the Dead But Not Out state and can be revived by a Party member.
- Reviving another Player heals a portion of your own health as well.
- All Players in a DBNO state are revived and healed fully when the combat ends.
- Once per combat, each Player can use self-revive when they are in the DBNO state. Self-reviving works the same way as being by a Party member.
Stats in Outriders
- Max Wearable Item Level: This is the maximum level gear you can use. You can increase it further by unlocking World Levels or completing Expedition Tiers.
- Average iIem Level: Average item level grants a powerful bonus to health and Anomaly Power. The more powerful gear, the stronger you can face in battle.
- Firepower: Firepower increases the Weapon Damage your character deals. The increase is displayed in the Weapon Damage Bonus statistic.
- Weapon Damage Bonus: The percentage increase in damage for all weapons.
- Critical Chance: The chance to inflict a random critical hit with weapons.
- Critical Hit Damage: The total Weapon Damage increase of your critical hits and headshots. Includes weapon base damage and all bonuses.
- Close-Range Weapon Damage: The bonus Weapon Damage dealt towards enemies within 10 meters of you.
- Long-Range Weapon Damage: The bonus Weapon Damage dealt towards enemies further than 18 meters from you.
- Armor Pierce: The percentage of enemy armor that is ignored when dealing Weapon Damage. The higher the enemy's armor, the higher armor-piercing will scale and deal greater damage.
All weapons have the Firepower attribute, and all armor pieces the Armor attribute. Items of Unusual and higher rarity also come with bonus attributes that provide benefits when equipped or, if the items this is a weapon when equipped and selected.
The following Bonus Attributes are:
- Armor Pierce: lowers the damage reduction by the enemy's armor value
- Crit Damage: raise the damage done by successful critical hits.
- Weapon Leech: heals you for a percentage of damage dealt by a weapon.
- Skill Leech: heals you for a percentage of damage dealt by a Skill.
- Healing Received: Increases the amount of health restored through direct healing (does not affect Leech and Regeneration)
- Close Range Damage: Increases weapon damage at close range (closer than 10 meters by default).
- Long Range Damage: Increases weapon damage at Long-range (further than 25 meters by default)
- Bonus Firepower: Increases weapon damage.
- Anomaly Power: Increases skills damage
- Max Health: Increases your Health value.
- Cooldown Reduction: Decreases the cooldowns on your skills.
- Status Power: Increases the effectiveness of your status effects, in the case of Burn, Bleed and Toxic it increases the damage done, in the case of Ash, Freeze, Vulnerable, and Weakness it increases the duration of the effect.
The higher the item's level, the more bonus attributes it has.
- Anomaly Power: Anomaly Power increases the damage dealt by Melee, Skills, and Status Effects. The increase is displayed in the Skill Damage Bonus statistic.
- Skill Damage Bonus: The percentage increase in Anomaly damage dealt by Melee, Skills, and Status Effects.
- Status Power: The increase to the damage of Burning, Toxic, and Bleeding, and the increase to the duration of Freeze, Ash, Vulnerable and Weakness.
- Global Cooldown Reduction: Reduces the cooldown of your skills.
- Resistance Pierce: The percentage of enemy Resistance that is ignored when dealing with ability damage.
- Armor: Armor decreases enemy physical damage against you. The decrease is displayed in the Physical Damage Reduction statistic.
- Physical Damage Reduction: The protection provided by your armor against enemy physical attacks.
- Resistance: The protection provided by your gear against Anomaly attacks and Status damage.
- Health: The sum of all your health. If it's all gone, you're dead.
- Health Regeneration: The amount of Health regained each second.
- Healing Received Bonus: The bonus healing added to direct Heals. Does not affect Leech and Regeneration.
- Weapon Life Leech: The percentage of Health regained by dealing Weapon Damage.
- Skill Life Leech: The percentage of Health regained by dealing Anomaly Damage. Includes Status Damage.
Bleed does damage equal to 2.5% of your Ability Power every 0.5 seconds, of a duration of 5 seconds. When you are affected by the Bleed status, you can avoid taking damage from Bleed by standing still for the duration of the effect.
Burn does damage equal to 3.7% of your Ability Power every 0.5 seconds, of a duration of 6 seconds. When you are affected by the Burn status, you can remove the status and avoid damage by rolling.
Toxic does damage equal to 3.5% of your Ability Power every 0.5 seconds, of a duration of 6 seconds. When you are affected by the Toxic status, it can be removed when you receive Healing during its duration.
Ash stops an enemy for 2.5 seconds. When you are affected by Ash, you can use your melee attack to break free.
Freeze stops an enemy for 3.5 seconds. When you are affected by Freeze, you can use your melee attack to break free.
Slow reduces movement and attack speed by 30%-75% depending on the enemy's status resistance, for a duration depending on the SKill or Mod used.
Weakness decreases the damage dealt by 30% for 6 seconds.
Vulnerable increases the damage received by 25% for 10 seconds.
Effect resistance is activated when the enemy is affected by several crowd control effects or interrupts in a short period. Once activated, the enemy becomes immune to all crowd control statuses (Ash, Freeze, Slow) and interrupts caused by your and your party's skills and weapon mods.