|Skills Life Leech||3%||Long Range Damge||12%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
Statue's Hands is one of the Gloves in Outriders. Statue's Hands is part of the Statue Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Statue's Hands Information
- Set: Statue Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Statue
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Statue's Hands Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Statue's Hands.
- Not Impressed: Reduces the damage taken from Elites by 20%.
- Human Fortress: Tremor Receive 2,148 Health Regeneration and 149, 545 Armor while the skill is active.
Statue's Hands Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Statue's Hands Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia