|Long Range Damage||13%||Healing Received||14%|
3-Piece Bonus: Using either Tremor or Golem doubles your Firepower and doubles Weapon Skill Leech for you and your teammates.
Statue's Head is a Headgear in Outriders. Statue's Head is part of the Statue Armor Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Statue's Head Information
- Set: Statue Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Statue
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Using either Tremor or Golem doubles your Firepower and doubles Weapon Skill Leech for you and your teammates.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Statue's Head Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Statue's Head.
- Grand Blast: Tremor: Increases the radius of each explosion by 20%
- Perseverance: Golem: Increases the skill's duration by 50%
Statue's Head Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Statue's Head Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia