Tech Shaman is a Subclass in Outriders. Tech Shaman is a subclass of the Technomancer. Subclasses are the secondary paths that players can take for their chosen Class through character progression. Each class in the game consists of three Class Branches which includes its own set of Major and Minor Traits, and as you level up, you will acquire Class Points which are used to unlock a trait that resonates with the class branch you are aiming for and eventually, acquiring all the traits will fully unlock and maximize the potential of your chosen path.
Tech Shaman Information
- Class: Technomancer
- Subclass Type: Indirect Damage, Healing
- Subclass Description: The Tech Shaman focuses more on support, indirect damage, boosting your turrets, and improving the effects that the Technomancer can provide such as freezing and healing.
Tech Shaman Traits
Listed below are the following Traits for this subclass. The Tech Shaman has 26 traits in its tree. In order to branch out to this subclass, players will need to acquire Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up and use it to unlock the Technomancer (Trait) first and the rest of the traits that are tied to the tree. You can respec your Class Points at any given time without any costs or penalties.
- Anomalous Body: Increase your Health by 10%. (There are four nodes of this trait)
- A.N.E.T.A. Plates: Increase your Resistance by 20%.
- Gadgeteer: Reduce Gadget skills cooldown by 15%. (There are two nodes of this trait)
- Exposing Toxin: Every time Toxic is afflicted on an enemy, Vulnerable status is inflicted as well.
- Marked for Execution: Every time Toxic is afflicted on an enemy, Vulnerable status if inflicted as well. (There are two nodes of this trait)
- Blurscreen: Your Health Regeneration threshold is increased by 20% of Maximum Health.
- Engineer: Decrease TURRET'S Health Decay Rate by 30%.
- Armor Plates: Increase your armor by 20%. (There are three nodes of this trait)
- Fracture: Enemies afflicted with Freeze receive 10% more damage. (There are two nodes of this trait)
- Vitality Magnet: Increase your Skill Leech by 6%. (There are two nodes of this trait)
- Senior Engineer: Increase Turret skills health by 100%.
- Exposing Frost: Every time Freeze is afflicted on an enemy, Vulnerable status is inflicted as well.
- Sols-56 Freezing Tanks: Freeze afflicted on enemies lasts 20% longer.
- Suction Module: Increase your Weapon Leech by 5%.
- Medical Unit: Using a GADGET skill increases all healing received by you and your allies by 30% for 7 seconds.
- Doctor of Medicine: Increase all healing by 20% for you and your allies.
- Overclocked: Gadget - increases your Anomaly Power and Weapon Damage by 40% for 10 seconds. For 10 seconds upon losing all Health you will receive a second chance to return to the battlefield with 50% Health. The effect may occur once every 180 seconds.
Tech Shaman Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia