Long Range. Support. Gadgets.
Healing Mechanic: As the Technomancer, you will recover a portion of the damage you deal as health.
Technomancer is a Class in Outriders. Classes are the different forms of gameplay that a player can choose. There are four different classes in the game and each class composes of its distinct attacks, moves, skills, traits, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Class Type: Support, DPS
- Key Words: Long Range. Support. Gadgets.
- Healing Mechanic: As the Technomancer, you will recover a portion of the damage you deal as health.
- Class Description: Manipulate the Anomaly to animate constructs and bend them to your will, aiding allies and killing enemies from afar.
Listed below are the following Skills of the Technomancer. Players can equip up to three of these active abilities that are used in combat.
Technomancer Skills in Outriders are a group of active abilities that resonate with the Technomancer class. The skills of the Technomancer allow the player to materialize devastating turrets and weaponry and to exploit technology to brutally take down their enemies from afar. Each class has 8 skills that can be unlocked and every class starts off with one skill and as the game progresses, you can unlock skills by increasing and attaining certain levels of your character. This page covers a list of all the skills for the Technomancer class.
Skills in Outriders
Upon leveling up you may unlock a new skill. These are your special abilities that can have various effects:
- Skills can deal damage based on your character's Anomaly Power (a value you can check in Player Stats, accessed in the Hero menu's Inventory tab).
- Skills can inflict Status effects on enemies: crowd control, damage over time, or debuffs (for more information o to Enemies: Status Effects).
- Some skills provide buffs for you and your party, increase your mobility, or interrupt enemy movement and attacks.
Your basic skill is an Anomaly Push and every Class has its own version. To use the other 8 skills you first need to equip them in one of the 3 available Skill Slots. Note that it is possible to swap the equipped skillset at any time, although you cannot unequip a skill that is currently in Cooldown.
Skills are labeled with Keywords that describe an aspect of the Class. Some large Class Tree nodes grant bonuses to all skills labeled with a particular keyword (for more information go to Class Tree). The Hero menu's skills tab contains detailed information about each skill and its use.
- To level up, you must earn experience points awarded for killing enemies and completing quests. The bigger the difference between the enemy's level and your own, the greater the experience point amount gained for killing them.]
- Leveling up increases your character's Maximum Health and Anomaly Power, and unlocks new Class Points and Skills (For more information go to Skills and Class Tree).
Skill Targeting and Canceling
- Skills use a number of targeting methods that sometimes require choosing a particular enemy within the skill's range. For more information regarding individual skills, please refer to the descriptions in the Skills lab of the Hero Menu.
- Skills that are thrown or used on a selected enemy can be cast using aiming mode, entered into by holding the corresponding skill button. While engaged in aiming mode you can always cancel the ability. Note that should you cancel costing an ability, it will be available again after a brief moment.
Outriders Technomancer Skills
Throw a proximity mine. The explosion deals damage and interrupts the skills of enemies caught within the blast radius.
Place an automated turret that deals damage and inflicts Freeze on enemies. The turret's health depletes slowly over time and when it takes damage.
Build a missile launcher from scrap and bomb the area to deal damage and interrupt enemy skills.
Fill your current weapon's mag with decay-infused bullets that inflict Toxic on a target. The skill lasts until you reload or switch your weapon.
Tool of Destruction
Pressing the skill button equips a Rocket Launcher that can interrupt enemies and deal massive damage. While Holding the skill button to equip a minigun that deals damage per shot.
Release your energy to restore health to all players and your turrets, regardless of distance.
Drop a gadget to inflict Freeze on all enemies in a large radius around you.
Place an automated turret that deals damage and inflicts Toxic. The turret's health depletes slowly over time and when it takes damage.
Listed below are the following Traits of the Technomancer. Traits are augments or passive abilities that buffs the stats of the character and further strengthens the Skills. Each class has three different paths that you can follow and unlock a sub-class specialization. In order to start on which path that you want to take, players must unlock the Technomancer (Trait) first and then branch out to the sub-class that you want. You can respec your Class Points that was spent on a Trait that you've unlocked at any given time without spending any resources.
- BR 8 Impact Amplifier: Increase your Weapon Damage by 8%.
- Suction Module: Increase your Weapon Leech by 5%.
- Sower of Decay: Reduce DECAY skills cooldown by 15%.
- Drill Coating: Increases Armor Piercing by 15%.
- BL-STM Havoc Nexus: Increases your Critical Damage by 15%.
- Sniper Master: Increase your sniper weapon damage by 40%. Sniper weapons will drop 12% more often. Sniper weapons: Marksman Rifle, Automatic Sniper Rifle, and Bolt Action Rifle.
- Nitrogen Capsules: Decrease the distance considered to be Long Range by 3 meters.
- Toxicologist: Toxic afflicted on enemies lasts 30% longer.
- Cannonade: Activating ORDNANCE skills increases Weapon Damage for you and your allies by 30% for 10 seconds.
- Purge: Enemies afflicted with Toxic receive 10% more damage.
- Assault Adept: Increases your assault weapon damage by 12%.
- Assault Master: Increases your assault weapon damage by 20%. Increases assault weapon drop chance by 12%. Assault Weapons: Assault Rifle, Light Machinegun, Submachine Gun, and Double Gun.
- Sniper Adept: Increases your sniper weapon damage by 12%.
- Two Sides of the Power: Increase damage received from all sources by 15% and dealt by 20%.
- Sharpshooter: Increase your Long Range Weapon Damage by 30%.
- Grand Amplification: Increases your Anomaly Power by 4% for each unlocked BR 8 Impact Amplifier class node.
- UT-14 Clips: Increase Magazine Size by 50%.
- Charged Gunshot: The first bullet after reloading deals damage with 200% increased Weapon Damage. It can happen once every 5 seconds.
- Empowering Antenna: Activating DECAY increases Weapon Damage for you and your allies by 40% for 10 seconds.
- Anomalous Body: Increase your Health by 10%.
- A.N.E.T.A. Plates: Increase your Resistance by 20%.
- Gadgeteer: Reduce Gadget skills cooldown by 15%.
- Exposing Toxin: Every time Toxic is afflicted on an enemy, Vulnerable status is inflicted as well.
- Marked for Execution: Every time Toxic is afflicted on an enemy, Vulnerable status if inflicted as well.
- Blurscreen: Your Health Regeneration threshold is increased by 20% of Maximum Health.
- Engineer: Decrease TURRET'S Health Decay Rate by 30%.
- Armor Plates: Increase your armor by 20%.
- Fracture: Enemies afflicted with Freeze receive 10% more damage.
- Vitality Magnet: Increase your Skill Leech by 6%.
- Senior Engineer: Increase Turret skills health by 100%.
- Exposing Frost: Every time Freeze is afflicted on an enemy, Vulnerable status is inflicted as well.
- Sols-56 Freezing Tanks: Freeze afflicted on enemies lasts 20% longer.
- Medical Unit: Using a GADGET skill increases all healing received by you and your allies by 30% for 7 seconds.
- Doctor of Medicine: Increase all healing by 20% for you and your allies.
- Overclocked: Gadget - increases your Anomaly Power and Weapon Damage by 40% for 10 seconds. For 10 seconds upon losing all Health you will receive a second chance to return to the battlefield with 50% Health. The effect may occur once every 180 seconds.
- Anomaly Fuelled: Increase your Anomaly Power by 6%.
- Ordnance Technician: Reduce ORDNANCE skills cooldown by 15%.
- Disturbance Coating: Increase your Resistance Piercing by 15%.
- Sidearm Adept: Increase your pistols and revolver damage by 12%.
- Winter's Barrier: After using your class Melee skill, increase damage mitigation by 40% for 3 seconds.
- Sols-56 Freezing Tanks: Freeze afflicted on enemies lasts 20% longer.
- Brain Freeze: Your class Melee skill also inflicts Toxic on every enemy hit.
- Welcome Shot: The first shot after reloading deals damage with Firepower increased by 15% of your Anomaly Power.
- Wipe Out: Enemies below 30% health receive 20% more damage.
- Adrenalizing Antenna: Activating DECAY skills increases Anomlay Power for you and your allies by 30% for 10 seconds.
- Heavy Absorption: Activating ORDNANCE skills increase Skill Leech by 15% for 7 seconds.
- D-Kay Toxin: Increase Toxic damage by 20%.
- Team Player: Decreases Elite's damage against you and your allies by 10%.
- Armored Unit: Activating ORDNANCE skills increase your Armor by 50% for 15 seconds.
- Techbond: Activating ORDNANCE skills increases Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
Technomancer Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia