Torrential Downpour's Goggles
|Skills Life Leech||2%||Cooldown Reduction||4%|
3-Piece Bonus: Scrapnel creates additional cluster bombs after the explosion.
Torrential Downpour's Goggles is a Headgear in Outriders. Torrential Downpour's Goggles is part of the Torrential Downpour Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Torrential Downpour's Goggles Information
- Set: Torrential Downpour Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Torrential Downpour
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Scrapnel creates additional cluster bombs after the explosion.
- Recommended Class: Technomancer
Torrential Downpour's Goggles Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Torrential Downpour's Goggles.
- Breathe In: Fixing Wave: Reduces the skill's cooldown by 20%.
- More Traps: Scrapnel: 1 additional mine can be thrown before triggering the cooldown.
Torrential Downpour's Goggles Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Torrential Downpour's Goggles Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia