|Long Range Damage||14%||Status Power||21.7%|
3-Piece Bonus: Triples the size of Volcanic Rounds' damaging aura that surrounds each bullet.
Torturer's Footgear are Footgear in Outriders. Torturer's Footgear is part of the Torturer's Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Torturer's Footgear Information
- Set: Torturer's Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Torturer
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Triples the size of Volcanic Rounds' damaging aura that surrounds each bullet.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Torturer's Footgear Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Torturer's Footgear.
- Anomaly Echo: Grants 113,406 Firepower and 94,505 Anomaly Power bonus on skill activation for 15 seconds.
- Empowerment: Ash Blast: Skill deals additional 59,818 damage.
Torturer's Footgear Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Torturer's Footgear Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia