|Skills Life Leech||3.5%||Healing Received||13%|
3-Piece Bonus: Triples the size of Volcanic Rounds' damaging aura that surrounds each bullet.
Torturer's Gloves is one of the Gloves in Outriders. Torturer's Gloves is part of the Torturer's Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Torturer's Gloves Information
- Set: Torturer's Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Torturer
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Triples the size of Volcanic Rounds' damaging aura that surrounds each bullet.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Torturer's Gloves Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Torturer's Gloves.
- Introvert: Increases the range at which enemies are considered to be in Close Range by 2 meters.
- Extinguisher: Ash Blast: Apply 41,923 damage to an enemy afflicted with Burn and consume the status.
Torturer's Gloves Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Torturer's Gloves Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia