|Armor||24, 610||Bonus Firepower||14.4K|
|Skills Life Leech||3.25%||Close Range Damage||12%|
3-Piece Bonus: Triples the size of Volcanic Rounds' damaging aura that surrounds each bullet.
Torturer's Mask is a Headgear in Outriders. Torturer's Mask is part of the Torturer's Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Torturer's Mask Information
- Set: Torturer's Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Torturer
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Triples the size of Volcanic Rounds' damaging aura that surrounds each bullet.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Torturer's Mask Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Torturer's Mask.
- Death Sentence: Ash Blast: Your Weapon Damage and Anomaly Damage against enemies affected by the skill are increased respectively by 20% and 20% for 5 seconds.
- Armor Melting: Volcanic Rounds: Decreases the target's Armor by 20% for 10 seconds.
Torturer's Mask Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Torturer's Mask Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia