Traits in Outriders are special passive abilities that provide unique bonuses and buffs to the character's stats and Skills. Each class has a variety of traits that unlocks a certain path for a sub-class specialization. Players will need to obtain Class Points which are used to unlock these traits. Class Points are obtained after reaching certain character levels. Players can respec their Class Points at any given time without spending any resources. This page has a list of all the Traits in Outriders which include their description and values. You can find detailed information about acquisition and trait properties on each individual page linked below.
- You earn Class Points for leveling up. There are 20 Class points in total, with the final point gained when reaching level 30.
- Class points are used to unlock Class Tree nodes in the Class Tab of the Hero Menu. The Class Tree has 3 main branches, each focusing on an aspect of Survival. Weapon damage or Anomaly Power, each corresponding to a different playstyle.
- There are small and large nodes in the Class Tree. Each small node grants bonuses to your character's attributes. Large Nodes' effects are much more significant, granting greater percentage-based bonuses and affecting wider sets of mechanics.
- Some large nodes affect entire sets of skills that have the same Keyword in their description. You can always reset the Tree, which refunds all spent points, so you can freely experiment with your builds.
- To level up, you must earn experience points awarded for killing enemies and completing quests. The bigger the difference between the enemy's level and your own, the greater the experience point amount gained for killing them.
- Leveling up increases your character's Maximum Health and Anomaly Power, and unlocks new Class Points and Skills (For more information go to Skills and Class Tree).
Outriders All Traits