|Close Range Damage||13%||Healing Received||12%|
3-Piece Bonus: Player can't die while inside the Slow Trap.
Trespasser's Talons is one of the Gloves in Outriders. Trespasser's Talons is part of the Trespasser Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Trespasser's Talons Information
- Set: Trespasser Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Trespasser
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Player can't die while inside the Slow Trap.
- Recommended Class: Trickster
Trespasser's Talons Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Trespasser's Talons.
- Pain Transfer: Time Rift: 10% of Weapon damage and 30% of Anaomaly damage dealt to one affected enemy will be transferred to another affected enemy.
- Double Time: Time Rift: Enemies are suspended in the air 2 times longer.
Trespasser's Talons Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Trespasser's Talons Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia