Close Range, Hit & Run, Spacetime.
Healing Mechanic: As the Trickster, each enemy killed in close range heals you and extends the duration of your shield.
Trickster is a Class in Outriders. Classes are the different forms of gameplay that a player can choose. There are four different classes in the game and each class composes of its distinct attacks, moves, skills, traits, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Class Type: DPS, Stealth, Assassin
- Key Words: Close Range, Hit & Run, Spacetime.
- Healing Mechanic: As the Trickster, each enemy killed in close range heals you and extends the duration of your shield.
- Class Description: Bend the laws of space and time to appear out of nowhere, assassinate your enemies, and return to safety in the blink of an eye.
Listed below are the following Skills of the Trickster. Players can equip up to three of these active abilities that are used in combat.
Trickster Skills in Outriders are a group of active abilities that resonate with the Trickster class. The skills for the trickster allow the player to manipulate time and space, granting the tactic of dropping in and out of the field to assassinate enemies and to overwhelm your foes. Each class has 8 skills that can be unlocked and every class starts off with one skill and as the game progresses, you can unlock skills by increasing and attaining certain levels of your character. This page covers a list of all the skills for the Trickster class.
Skills in Outriders
Upon leveling up you may unlock a new skill. These are your special abilities that can have various effects:
- Skills can deal damage based on your character's Anomaly Power (a value you can check in Player Stats, accessed in the Hero menu's Inventory tab).
- Skills can inflict Status effects on enemies: crowd control, damage over time, or debuffs (for more information o to Enemies: Status Effects).
- Some skills provide buffs for you and your party, increase your mobility, or interrupt enemy movement and attacks.
Your basic skill is an Anomaly Push and every Class has its own version. To use the other 8 skills you first need to equip them in one of the 3 available Skill Slots. Note that it is possible to swap the equipped skillset at any time, although you cannot unequip a skill that is currently in Cooldown.
Skills are labeled with Keywords that describe an aspect of the Class. Some large Class Tree nodes grant bonuses to all skills labeled with a particular keyword (for more information go to Class Tree). The Hero menu's skills tab contains detailed information about each skill and its use.
- To level up, you must earn experience points awarded for killing enemies and completing quests. The bigger the difference between the enemy's level and your own, the greater the experience point amount gained for killing them.]
- Leveling up increases your character's Maximum Health and Anomaly Power, and unlocks new Class Points and Skills (For more information go to Skills and Class Tree).
Skill Targeting and Canceling
- Skills use a number of targeting methods that sometimes require choosing a particular enemy within the skill's range. For more information regarding individual skills, please refer to the descriptions in the Skills lab of the Hero Menu.
- Skills that are thrown or used on a selected enemy can be cast using aiming mode, entered into by holding the corresponding skill button. While engaged in aiming mode you can always cancel the ability. Note that should you cancel costing an ability, it will be available again after a brief moment.
Outriders Trickster Skills
Paralyze and time-slice enemies in front of you. Inflicts Slow to them and dealing damage.
Create a spacetime Anomaly that inflicts Slow on enemies and projectiles for some time.
Hunt the Prey
Select an enemy to teleport to behind them and receive a shield bonus.
Fill your weapons mag with Anomaly-infused bullets that deal significantly more damage to enemies. The skill lasts until you reload or switch your weapon.
Generate a whirlwind of Anomaly blades that deal damage to all nearby enemies.
Shield yourself and mark your location. Triggering the skill again will bend spacetime and teleport you back to the marked spot.
Throw a temporal knife at an enemy. The blade will ricochet between a maximum of 5 enemies within a small radius, dealing damage and marking them. All marked targets will be inflicted by Slow and for 10 seconds the first damage dealt by you will be doubled.
Create a shockwave that suspends enemies in the air leaving them unable to fight for 3.5 seconds and inflicts Weakness.
Listed below are the following Traits of the Trickster. Traits are augments or passive abilities that buffs the stats of the character and further strengthens the Skills. Each class has three different paths that you can follow and unlock a sub-class specialization. In order to start on which path that you want to take, players must unlock the Trickster (Trait) first and then branch out to the sub-class that you want. You can respec your Class Points that was spent on a Trait that you've unlocked at any given time without spending any resources.
- Arms Trick: Increase Close Range Weapon Damage by 15%.
- Bulletstorm: Decrease reload time by 20%.
- Death Probability: Increase your Weapon Damage by 8%.
- Shotgun Master: Increase your shotgun weapon damage by 15%. Shotgun weapons will drop chance by 12%.
- Equilibrium: Decrease the cooldown of your MOVEMENT skills by 15%.
- Deadly Shadow: Increase your Critical Damage by 20%.
- Disruptive Firepower: Activation of DECEPTION skills increases your Weapon Damage by 50% for 8 seconds.
- Singularity: Decrease the cooldown of your DECEPTION skills by 15%.
- Ace of Trumps: Increase Armor Piercing by 15%.
- Unforseen End:When attacking enemies from behind, all your Weapon Damage is increased by 20%.
- Scion of the Power: When your DAMAGE skill ends, increase your Weapon Damage by 50% for 8 seconds.
- Transfusion: Increase your Weapon Leech by 5%.
- Bounty Hunter: Increase your Weapon Damage against Elites by 15%.
- Oddity Summation: Increase your magazine size by 50%.
- Shotgun Adept: Increase your shotgun weapon damage by 12%.
- Assault Adept: Increase your assault weapon damage by 12%.
- Cold Calculation: For each enemy in Close Range, your Weapon Damage is increased by 8%.
- Anomaly Persistence: Increase your Health by 10%.
- Immunity: Increase your Resistance by 15%.
- Oddity Resistance: Receive 20% less damage from Elites.
- Leap of Quietus: Activating MOVEMENT skills increases your Armor Piercing by 15% for 10 seconds.
- Cycle of Life and Death: Gain additional 10% health for each enemy that died at Close Range.
- Outrider Executioner: Activating MOVEMENT skills increases your Weapon Damage by 50% for 8 seconds.
- Shield's Timeline: Decrease your Shield degradation rate by 30%.
- Atrophy: Weakness afflicted on enemies lasts 30% longer.
- Mitigation in Motion: When your DAMAGE skills end, increase your damage mitigation by 10% for 10 seconds.
- Anomaly Cloak: Increase your Armor by 20%.
- Shield's Increment: Increase Shield gain by 10%.
- Long Odds: For each enemy in Close Range, your Armor is increased by 15%.
- Profit Squared: Every ammo pick-up heals you for 5% of your Maximum Health.
- Dualshield: Increase your damage mitigation while your Shield is active by an additional 6%.
- Disruption Shield: Every activation of DECEPTION skills grants you 20% shield.
- Concentration: Increase your Anomaly Power by 6%.
- Life Transfer: Increase your Skill Leech by 6%.
- Disturbance Coating: Increase your Resistance Piercing by 10%.
- Anomaly Scything: Activation Melee skill increases your Anomaly Power by 30% for 5 seconds.
- Against the Odds: When surrounded by enemies, reloading your weapon deals 8 damage and interrupts enemies' abilities. Damage scales with Anomaly Power.
- Assault Master: Increase your assault weapon damage by 40%. Assault weapons will drop chance by 12%.
- Continuum: Decrease the cooldown of your DAMAGE skills by 15%.
- Wither Scything: Your class Melee skill inflicts Weakness to all enemies hit.
- Countershield: Activating your DECEPTION skills increases Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Combat Shield's Timeline: Activating your MOVEMENT skills increases Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Anomalic Acceleration: When your DAMAGE skill ends, increase your Anomaly Power by 50% for 10 seconds.
- Leap of Clincher: Activating your MOVEMENT skills, increases your Resistance Piercing by 15% for 10 seconds.
- Scion of the Void: At the end of any DAMAGE skill, increase your Armor Piercing by 30% and Resistance Piercing by 25% for 10 seconds.
- Shadow's Embrace: Your Firepower is increased by 15% of your Anomaly Power.
- Shielded Readiness: You will not be healded for each enemy that dies in Close Range. Instead, your Shield gain will be increased by an additional 20%.
- Altered Executioner: For each enemy in Close Range, your Anomaly Power is increased by 10%.
Trickster Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia