Ugake Otarah's Cowl
|Status Power||20%||Healing Received||14%|
3-Piece Bonus: Hunt the Prey does not consume cooldown when teleporting behind an enemy marked with Venator's Knife.
Ugake Otarah's Cowl is a Headgear in Outriders. Ugake Otarah's Cowl is part of the Ugake Otarah Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Ugake Otarah's Cowl Information
- Set: Ugake Otarah Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Ugake Otarah
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Hunt the Prey does not consume cooldown when teleporting behind an enemy marked with Venator's Knife.
- Recommended Class: Trickster
Ugake Otarah's Cowl Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Ugake Otarah's Cowl.
- Instant Reload: Hunt The Prey: Teleporting Instantly replenishes magazine in your current weapon.
- Eager Edges: Venator's Knife: Adds two more bounces during the ricochet path.
Ugake Otarah's Cowl Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Ugake Otarah's Cowl Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia