|Prerequisite||Resist the Mob|
|Effect||You have 100% chance to ignore damage that would kill you and gain 50% Health. The effect may occur once every 180 seconds.|
Unbroken Vow is a Devastator Trait in Outriders. Unbroken Vow is an exclusive trait for the Devastator class. Traits are passive abilities that are divided into two types which are categorized as Major and Minor Traits, Major Traits are the large circular nodes indicated on the tree which grant various strong bonuses, while Minor Traits are the small circular nodes that yield small bonuses.
Unbroken Vow Information
- Class: Devastator
- Subclass: Warden
- Trait Type: Major
- You have 100% chance to ignore damage that would kill you and gain 50% Health. The effect may occur once every 180 seconds.
How to Find Unbroken Vow
- Prerequisite: Resist the Mob
- Unbroken Vow requires ??? class point(s) to be unlocked.
- Unbroken Vow is a trait exclusive for the Devastator class and it can be found under the Warden subclass.
Unbroken Vow Notes & Tips
- Unlocking a trait requires the player to spend a certain number of Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up. Players can respec their Class Points at any given time without spending any resources or penalties.