Vest of the Cannonball
3-piece Bonus: Killing an enemy with melee skill replenishes ammunition in your current magazine.
Vest of the Cannonball is a Headgear in Outriders. Vest of the Cannonball is part of the Cannonball Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Vest of the Cannonball Information
- Set: Cannonball Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Cannonball
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-piece Bonus: Killing an enemy with melee skill replenishes ammunition in your current magazine.
- Recommended Class: Universal
Vest of the Cannonball Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Vest of the Cannonball.
- Not Impressed: Reduces the damage taken from Elites by 25%.
- Buckshot Shells: Increases Shotgun Weapon Damage by 10%.
Vest of the Cannonball Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Vest of the Cannonball Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia