Warden is a Subclass in Outriders. Warden is a subclass of the Devastator. Subclasses are the secondary paths that players can take for their chosen Class through character progression. Each class in the game consists of three Class Branches which includes its own set of Major and Minor Traits, and as you level up, you will acquire Class Points which are used to unlock a trait that resonates with the class branch you are aiming for and eventually, acquiring all the traits will fully unlock and maximize the potential of your chosen path.
- Class: Devastator
- Subclass Type: The Ultimate Tank
- Subclass Description: Become the unstoppable tank and protector of your team as you branch out into becoming a Warden. The traits found under the Warden subclass increase your stats when it comes to health, armor, and resistances.
Listed below are the following Traits for this subclass. The Warden has 24 traits in its tree. In order to branch out to this subclass, players will need to acquire Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up and use it to unlock the Devastator (Trait) first and the rest of the traits that are tied to the tree. You can respec your Class Points at any given time without any costs or penalties.
- Colossus: Increase your Health by 10%. (There are five nodes of this trait)
- Tank: Increase your Armor by 20%. (There are four nodes of this trait)
- Anomaly in Veins: Every second regenerate your Health by 1%. (There are three nodes of this trait)
- Into the Fray: Increase your damage mitigation by 15% for 10 seconds after your KINETIC skills end.
- Vim and Vigor: Increase Weapon Damage by 10% for each unlocked Anomaly in Veins class node.
- Resistance Paragon: Increase your Resistance by 20%. (There are two nodes of this trait)
- Heirloom Armor: When an enemy dies in your Close Range, 20% of their Armor will be transferred to you for 10 seconds.
- Profit Squared: Every ammo pick-up heals you for 5%.
- Outrider Commander: Increase all healing by 20% and Shield by 20% for you and your allies.
- Unending Watch: Reduce PROTECTION skills cooldown by 15%.
- Resist the Mob: Increase Resistance by 15% for each enemy in Close Range.
- Unbroken Vow: You have a 100% chance to ignore the damage that would kill you and gain 50% Health. The effect may occur once every 180 seconds.
- Overlord of the Battleground: Gain additional 10% Health for each enemy that died at Close Range.
- Mighty Tank: Increases Firepower and Anomaly Power by 10% of your Armor.
Warden Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia