Wasistcloth of the Reforged
|Long Range Damage||8%||Cooldown Reduction||4%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase Feed the Flames damage and Thermal Bomb damage by 50%.
Wasistcloth of the Reforged is a Lower Armor in Outriders. Wasistcloth of the Reforged is part of the Reforged Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Wasistcloth of the Reforged Information
- Set: Reforged Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Reforged
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase Feed the Flames damage and Thermal Bomb damage by 50%.
Wasistcloth of the Reforged Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Wasistcloth of the Reforged.
- Flame Grasper: Feed the Flames: Enables the absorption of two additional targets.
- Wildfire: Thermal Bomb: The skill inflicts Burn on every enemy damaged by the explosion.
Wasistcloth of the Reforged Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Wasistcloth of the Reforged Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia