Gauntlets of the Cannonball
Killing an enemy with melee skill replenishes ammunition in your current magazine.
Gauntlets of the Cannonball is one of the Gloves in Outriders. Gauntlets of the Cannonball is part of the Cannonball Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Gauntlets of the Cannonball Information
- Set: Cannonball Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Cannonball
- Set Bonus Effect: Killing an enemy with melee skill replenishes ammunition in your current magazine.
- Recommended Class: Universal
Gauntlets of the Cannonball Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Gauntlets of the Cannonball.
- Captain Hunter: Increases your damage against Elites by 25%.
- Personal Space: Grants you a 15% bonus to Close Range Weapon Damage.
Gauntlets of the Cannonball Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: You have a chance to get them by completing 10 hunt quests.
Gauntlets of the Cannonball Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia